San Diego Whale Watching Cruise
Not only are we open (as of November 19, 2020), we are one of the best outdoor activities to do in San Diego. Jump on board the world-famous America sailing schooner for a once-in-a-lifetime whale watching experience. The only whale-watching sailing trip in San Diego, a cruise on America is the environmentally-friendly and most personal wildlife experience in town.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 4.5-hr sailing cruise
- Sodas and snacks
- Whale sighting guarantee
- No seasickness' guarantee
- 9 AM trip: Check in between 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- 11 AM trip: Check-in starts at 10:00 AM and ends at 10:30 AM
- 1:15 PM trip: Check in between 12:30 - 12:45
- Free Parking. Check-in located next to parking lot.
- Bring layers, blankets, and jackets. It can be cold on the water!
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Point Loma Lighthouse, Point Loma, San Diego, CA
We sail past North Island Naval Air Station, US Navy Base Point Loma, Cabrillo National Monument, Point Loma Lighthouse
Departure Point :2050 Shelter Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 77 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- -Operating at 25% capacity (avg. 20 guests) -We are 141 feet long. To put that in perspective, a major competitor is 84 feet with 149 passengers. -Four wooden doghouses on 25 foot wide deck, always cleaned -Each reservation assigned to a side of a dog house, providing over 10 feet of separation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.