San Blas Island-Hopping Day Trip from Panama City(Private Transfer)
Just two hours from Panama City, you able to visit the San Blas Paradisiac Islands. Enjoy crystal clear waters, snorkeling among reefs and coral.
Undoubtedly, the best beaches are located in the Panamanian Caribbean, you will live a unique experience, connecting with nature and
back through time and live the Guna culture, the people and their lives.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees: Panamanian and residents $5, Other: $20
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guna Yala Region, Guna Yala Region
You will have the opportunity to know the beaches of the region of Guna Yala, with this package. Since the transfer by car and the visit to the most beautiful islands of Panama, located in the Panamanian Caribbean within the region of Guna Yala.
The schedule is as follows:
05:00 AM – 06:00 AM Departure from Panama City
08:30 AM – 09:00 AM Departure from the Port Niga Kantule, Cartí
09:30 AM – 11:30 AM Activities in Big Dog Island.
11:45 AM – 12:15 PM Visit to Natural Pool
12:30 PM – 03:30 PM Lunch and activities in an extra Island(Depending on the season).
04:00 PM – 04:30 PM Departure from Port Niga Kantule, Cartí
06:00 PM – 07:00 PM Arrival at Panama City
This schedule is an estimation. The variety of the schedule will depend on the day's weather.
Notice: Sometimes some islands close for maintenance or fines and affect the proposed agenda for this reason the agenda can change without prior notification
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :1: Panama City, Panama
2: Panama City, Panama
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Before booking review the weather forecast
- It is recommended that you bring a towel, sunblock and extra cash
- No ATM's available during the tour
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under and adults over 65
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring your passport
- The provided lunch is the catch of the day (other meals may be at own expense)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.