SAMURAI WALK in Asakusa Tour
Imagine walking the streets of Tokyo with a Samurai, all clad in armor and helmet! Not a scary fearsome warrior, but a young friendly one, who has nothing on his mind but to guide you around the city and entertain you. We do our best to cater to the needs of each customer. Kids are thrilled just to see the Samurai!!
Enjoy a unique once-in-a-lifetime experience on this "Samurai Walk"- a day you'll never forget!
If you are lucky, we can give you a private tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- We lend Japanese Aloha shirt for free
- We take photos and videos and share them for free
- Entry/Admission - Azuma Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center
- Entry/Admission - Senso-ji Temple
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch fee is not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Azuma Bridge, Tokyo Prefecture
Sumida river, Tokyo Skytree, Asahi company's building.
We will take some photos with a great view there .
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center, 2-18-9 Kaminarimon, Taito 111-0034 Tokyo Prefecture
We can go to a roof top of the building.
It allows to us to see the overview of Asakusa area.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Senso-ji Temple, 2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture
We can worship in the shrine.
There are a lot of the stores on the way to the shrine where you can buy souvenirs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1-chōme-4-1 Hanakawado, Taito City, Tokyo 111-0033, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.