The programs offered by Samurai Theater Tokyo are all genuine, including samurai, tools, places and history.
If you want to get acquainted with the real Japanese culture and spirituality, or if you are interested, please come up. One program accepts up to 20 people for "Samurai Show" and 10 people for "Samurai Experience". As even one person accepts, please feel free to come.
The area of Kagurazaka where the dojo is located is close to Edo Castle and is known as the city where many samurai lived during the Samurai era. Kagurazaka is a town with a long history, so there are many old buildings such as temples and shrines, so it is an area that is very popular with Japanese people. Although there are still few foreign tourists, many tourists are now paying attention and it is said that this area will grow as a tourist spot in the future. Nearby Sotobori Park is famous for cherry blossoms and is full of people during the cherry blossom season.
per adult from
1 day 1 hour
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - We will provide simple Japanese tea and sweets during the program.
- All the necessary costumes, Japanese swords (imitation swords) and wooden swords for the samurai experience will be prepared here, so please come in clothes suitable for light exercise.
What's excluded :
- Individual transportation
This is the "Samurai Show" where the samurai perform and the customers see it. After the performance, you will experience a simple sword delivery with a Japanese sword (imitation sword).
The samurai performing the demonstration has professionals who have been training Samurai for many years.
The location is located in Kagurazaka in Shinjuku Ward. It is located in a very convenient location within 30 minutes by train from any area such as Asakusa, Shibuya, Akihabara, and the dojo where customers can come opened about 400 years ago It is located in the basement of a historical temple related to the Tokugawa family.
Kagurazaka is close to the Imperial Palace (the ruins of Edo Castle), and in the Edo era it was a town of samurai residences where shrines and shrines and the flagship of the small and medium-sized Tokugawa Fumitains lived.
Departure Point :Samurai Theater Tokyo サムライシアター東京｜侍体験 殺陣パフォーマンス, 40番地 Yokoteramachi, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 162-0831, Japan
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.