Samui Island Tour to Angthong Marine Park by Big Boat (Snorkeling, Kayaking)
Come, join, and enjoy with us. Discover one of the most popular and rewarding sights of Thailand. Explore the natural wonders that Koh Samui has to offer at Angthong National Marine Park by a big boat.
• Enjoy kayaking around Mae Ko Island to visit the fantastic view is Nature feature filled with the sea.
• Visit Talay Nai a Blue lagoon with beautiful emerald-green water by following steps, enjoy swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling.
• Visit Wua Ta Lap Island located above a clean white and soft sandy beach and climb up to a top viewpoint and walk to see a panoramic view of the surrounding 42 islands in the National Marine Park.
• Visit Lotus Cave with beautiful stalagmite & stalactite formations and hop into the clear blue waters, snorkel past the soft corals, and underwater caves.
• Enjoy the convenience of complimentary hotel transportation and buffet lunch onboard.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission fee
- Light breakfast, buffet lunch on board
- Longtail boat transfer
- Round trip transfer by boat & canoe
- Seasonal fruit, Free flow, Soft drink, Coffee & tea, Snack
- Snorkeling gear, Kayak equipment, Dry bags, Life jacket
- Experienced escorted guide(English and German speaking)
- Insurance coverage under Thai Law
- Entry/Admission - Nathon Pier
- Entry/Admission - Mu Koh Angthong National Marine Park
- Entry/Admission - Bua Boke Cave
- Entry/Admission - Ko Wua Talap Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ko Samui, Ko Samui, Surat Thani Province
Start your journey with pick-up service at your hotel on Samui Island by air-conditioned van. Enjoy a light breakfast at the check-in point before departure from the pier by a big boat. Experience a spectacular day out in the crystal blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand in this guided day tour from Koh Samui.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Nathon Pier, Ko Samui District, Ang Thong Thailand
• 07:00am – 08:00am Transfer from the hotel by air-con minibus to Nathon pier.
• 08:30am Departure of the fully-equipped tour boat, light breakfast during the crossing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mu Koh Angthong National Marine Park, 45/1-2 Moo 1, Thongsala Koh Phangan, ตำบล อ่างทอง อำเภอเกาะสมุย สุราษฎร์ธานี 84280, Thailand
• 10:00am Arrive at Angthong National Marine Park and set over by longtail boat or kayak to Mae Ko Island. A short climb following steps and stairs rewards you with fantastic views of the saltwater lake known as Talay Nai. The emerald green lagoon surrounded by sheer cliffs is well worth a visit.
• 12:00pm Tasty Thai buffet lunch and fresh fruit onboard.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ko Mae Ko, Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
Enjoy kayaking around the islands to visit the fantastic view is Nature feature filled with the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bua Boke Cave, Ang Thong, Ko Wua Ta Lap, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani 84140, Thailand
See many beautiful lotus-shaped stalactites in "Bua Boke Cave"
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ko Wua Talap Island, Ang Thong Thailand
• 01:00pm More kayaking at Wua Ta Lap Island or you may climb to the Top View Point (a distance of 500 m) where an impressive picturesque panorama of all the Islands can be seen; or try another hike (using a nature trail following a rope) to the Lotus Cave, known as "Bua Boke", with beautiful stalagmite & stalactite formations. For less energetic you may enjoy a swim, go for snorkeling (visibility not granted) or just relax on a beautiful beach of white sand as soft as powder. For tourists who intend to stay overnight, we'll drop you/pick you up again here at the headquarters of the park where accommodation facilities as bungalows and camping sites are available.
• 03:00pm Departure from Angthong National Marine Park, coffee / tea-break on board. Arrive at Koh Samui and transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
● Free hotel pick up ● Chaweng, Lamai, Choengmon : 07:15am – 07:30am ● Maenam, Taling Ngam : 07:30am – 07:45am
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 3-10 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.