Samoan FireKnife Experience On Kaua'i
With this experience you will get to see everything up close and more intimately. At a luau you have many people and you do not get too close to the fireknife dancer. Also you can't hear the sound of the flames with all the people and drums going so loud. So with this experience up close you can ask all the questions you have been wanting to ask, see how it really is done up close, feel the heat of the flames up close, and most of all the thunderous sound of the large flames whipping around which is like no other!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fireknife Training Staff
What's excluded :
We will first get a history and break down what Samoan FireKnife Dancing is, why we do it, and where its originally from. After some history and answering questions you have been wonder( dont be shy), we will start with a few basic moves to try with practice sticks. Not fire haha.. yet. After you guys get the few moves down i will show you the fireknife moves your learning at full speed on fire up close! You do not get a chance to feel the energy, sound, and heat up close like this. DO NOT TRY AT HOME! After a quick demonstration we will get to the second part of the lesson and practicing the moves you learned and the transitions to go into each one. And lastly we will put it all together and add movement and get a routine from beginning to end! And if you are up for it you can try it on fire or just hold the fireknife for pictures and videos! ( Waiver signing before handling fire ) Lastly i will display my Double FireKnife Dance to end off the night! Feel free to film, "Go Live", and take pictures the entire time! Like, Comment, or share and get discounted future lessons, events, and online training!
• Lydgate State Park, Nalu Road, Uninc Kauai County, Hawaii, Wailua, Kauai, HI 96746
Departure Point :Nalu Road, Nalu Rd, Hawaii, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/20/2020 - 12/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.