Kirkenes had more than 300 bombing raids from Soviet airplanes, and more than 1000 times during the war years, the Air Raid alarms were sounded.
Andersgrotta was the refuge of the population throughout the war.
Andersgrotta is constructed beneath the bedrock in the centre of Kirkenes, a brilliantly well hidden location. On this guided sightseeing tour in Andersgrotta you will see a film about Kirkenes in war, based on archive and new recordings. The film is both in English, German and Norwegian.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Snowhotel Kirkenes | Gamme Northern Lights Cabins, Sandnesdalen 14, 9910 Bjørnevatn, Norway
The Sami Experience takes place in the Snowhotel Camp, but ticket to the snowhotel itself is not included
Departure Point :Snowhotel Kirkenes | Gamme Northern Lights Cabins, Sandnesdalen 14, 9910 Bjørnevatn, Norway
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.