Same day tour with private car Delhi to Agra
Our professional tour team make this same day trip unique and special, we are giving lunch in Agra local restaurants and our guides are very polite,professional,approved by government. we try to give you the best of our team so you can keep your best memories of life and capture your best time of life in camera.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Monument entry fees(if book all inclusive)
- Lunch(if book all inclusive)
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
What's excluded :
- Tips to Driver and Guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Bacha Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
DescriptionThe Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.