Same Day Taj Mahal Tour from New Delhi
See the two World Heritage Sites—Taj Mahal and Agra Fort—plus the Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah on a private day trip from Delhi. A personal driver takes you on the 4-hour drive to Agra, with the convenience of hotel pickup. On arrival, enjoy a full day of sightseeing with the benefit of your own personal guide. Additionally, see Agra's impressive Red Fort and the Tomb of Akbar the Great in nearby Sikandra.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Pick Up from hotel or Airport from anywhere in Delhi
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle,fuel surcharge,local taxes
- Professional live tour guide
- Mineral Water Bottle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entrance fees of Taj Mahal
- Entrance fees of Agra Fort
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Entrance fee (If you choose Tickets Included...
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Souvenir photos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. The Agra fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its more famous sister monument, the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
Mehtab Bagh is a charbagh complex in Agra, North India. It lies north of the Taj Mahal complex and the Agra Fort on the opposite side of the Yamuna River, in the flood plains. The garden complex, square in shape, measures about 300 by 300 metres and is perfectly aligned with the Taj Mahal on the opposite bank.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers from there hotel or airport anywhere in DelhiAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :Delhi, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.