Same Day Taj Mahal Tour By Gatimaan Express
Experience the grandeur of India by visiting the magnificent Taj Mahal. Explore the splendor of the Mughal architecture on your visit to Agra which is home to some of the greatest architectural marvels.
1. Duration : 12 to 14 hrs approx,
2. Pick up @ 7:00 AM from New Delhi Hotel/Airport.
3. Reach Delhi train station in AC Cab.
4. Train departed from Delhi at 08:10 AM and reach Agra at 09:50 AM.
5. Reach Agra in Gatimaan Express (1h 40m)
6. Visit Taj Mahal Agra Fort & B/Taj in AC Cab.
7. Enjoy Indian cuisine at a luxury restaurant
8 .Catch evening train at 5:50 pm & reach by 7:29 pm.
9. Pick up @ 7:30 AM from Railways Station and your location Delhi Hotel/Airport
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Taj Mahal enrolled its name in the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites in 1983 as it represents the rich Mughal culture and immense architectural beauty. It is famous worldwide as a symbol of love. This wonderful monument changes various shades with the changing time of the day. In the morning, when the sun rises it looks pinkish, it turns milky- white in the evening and it becomes golden in moonlight.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort a vast museum of interesting buildings, started by Akbar. Each successive Mughal Emperor right up to Aurangzeb contributed something. Construction of the Agra Fort started in 1565 and was completed in 1573.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Itimad Ud Daulah (Mini Taj). Before the Taj Mahal built, its design was already standing in the form of Itmad Ud Daulah's Tomb. Built to represent a silver jewel box in marble, this mausoleum houses the body of Mirza Ghiyas Beg, the father of the Mughal Empress Noor Jahan.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, New Delhi airport or train station
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.