Same Day Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour from Delhi
Chauffeur driven air-conditioned car includes a visit to 2 World Heritage sites.
Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal.
India's rich ancient history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off in Delhi
- All Toll Taxes, Fuel Charges, Parking, driver daily allowance for above services
- Bottled water
- Delicious Lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips & Gratuities to the service providers.
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Your day trip begins with an approximate 3hours drive to Agra, a city located on the Yamuna River.
Taj Mahal - India’s most iconic landmark, built in the mid-1600s, this white marble mausoleum was commissioned by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in dedication to his wife.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Afetr Lunch proceed to
Agra Fort, a World Heritage site and Mughal architectural wonder. With your private guide, enter the 94-acre (34-hectare) brick fort, noting the mix of Islamic and Hindu influences in its design.
Later in the forenoon, you drive back to Delhi.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative will meet & greet the travelers outside the exit gate no. 5 of IGI Airport, Terminal 3.Airports
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.