Same Day Return Trip to the Holy Temple of Vindhyachal from Varanasi
Vindhyachal, a town situated on the bank of River Ganga is one of the most respected Shaktipeeths (seats of the goddess) of Goddess Vindhyavasini. This holy town also offers visitors a chance to come close to natural wonders.
After pick up from the hotel the guest will be driven to the temple town, the 90 km road to Vindhyachal passes through small villages and the rural part of the city giving you a glimpse of different lifestyles
Though Vindhyachal is a bustling town soaked with religious fervor, there is also a tranquil side not to be missed by the visitors. Located on banks of River Ganga, the land boasts green landscapes giving nature lovers their share of the treat. Also pay a visit to Kali Koh (“The Cave of Kali”) the temple of the many-armed Ashtabhuja, a serene Shiva temple by a sacred pool, a marvelous stepwell, as well as various other temples & sites of renowned
importance during the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers - Pick up and drop services
- Drivers Allowance, Tolls & Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Packed Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Maa Vindhyavasini Mandir Vindhyachal Dham
- Entry/Admission - Jai Maa Kali Khoh
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratitude
- Personal and Shopping expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maa Vindhyavasini Mandir Vindhyachal Dham, Vindhyachal, Mirzapur-cum-Vindhyachal, Uttar Pradesh 231307, India
Once the guests are picked up, head towards the ancient city of Vindhyachal, next to the town of Mirzapur distancing 90 kilometers from Varanasi. The road to Vindhyachal passes through small villages and the rural part of the city giving you a glimpse of different lifestyles. Vindhyachal is extensively famous for the temple of Vindhyavasini Devi and is also named after the Goddess.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jai Maa Kali Khoh, Harahi, Uttar Pradesh 231307, India
This ancient temple is situated in a cave and is located 2 KM from the Goddess Vindhyavasani Temple. Associated to the mythology, the temple is dedicated to Goddess Kali. The temple lies at the base of the hill where Ashtabuja Temple is located. This temple is also an imperative part of the Trikon Parikrama.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up possible from centrally located hotels. The guests are requested to wait in hotel lobby and 10 mins prior to pick up time and inform front desk about the pick up
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.