Same Day Private Taj Mahal & Agra Fort Tour from Jaipur
Our driver will be at your hotel in jaipur for Pick-up at 7 am & post pick-up Head off to a private tour of one of the seven wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal, found in Agra. Explore the two most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage sites in India: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Learn about the iconic love story behind the 17th-century white marble mausoleum, and marvel at its design, Walk the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture.Enjoy the convenience of a hotel pick up and drop off in a private air conditioned car
An English speaking guide will take you around these sites and give you valuable information After the visit to both the places, start your return journey to your jaipur hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide at Taj mahal & Agra Fort
- Private tour
- Transport by private Air Conditioned car
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Taj Mahal : RS.1000, Agra fort : Rs.550 per person to be paid by the customer
- When one thinks about India, one of the first iconic landmarks that come to mind is the Taj Mahal, one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world. This tour takes you right up to this iconic landmark of Indian history and culture, as well as takes you on a tour of the nearby Agra Fort. You'll be picked up from your hotel in Jaipur where you'll drive to Agra, located at the Yamuna River. Your first stop will be at the Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a noteworthy piece of Mughal architecture. The emperors of India's Mughal Dynasty have lived in this fort until 1638, and it's a sight to behold for its craftsmanship made of red sandstone. Your next stop is a break for some delicious lunch at a local Indian restaurant where you can taste the local flavors. Then it's off to the Taj Mahal itself, that iconic feature of Indian culture. You'll hear about the love story that led to its creation, as well as the Turkish, Indian, and Persian architectural styles that comprise its structure. You'll have time to enter it, admire the exterior and interior, it's garden, and take in the ambiance. You'll return safely to Jaipur to your hotel after this day of history.
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Jaipur
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.