Same Day Jaipur Tour From Delhi
With busily street markets to infinite places and forts to rich cultural heritage and what not make Jaipur one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world! So if you, too, want to experience the royal life of kings, embark on this Private “Full Day Jaipur Tour by Car” and explore the main sights of Jaipur including Amber Fort and City Palace in a hurried way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Toll / Tax
- State Tax
- Parking / Fuel Chagres
- Driver Charges / Driver Accommodation
- Professional English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Personal Expenses
- Driver Tip / Guide Tip
- Lunch / Dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Early morning you will be pick up from your hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida and drive approximately 5 hours (281.4 km) to “Jaipur” which is full of forts, palaces and ancient buildings. On reaching, with the assistance of a private guide you will explore one of the classic examples of Hindu and Mughal architecture “Amber Fort”, here you won’t only discover its extensive marvels like Suraj Pole, Ganesh Pole, Sila Devi Temple, Sheesh Mahal, Magic Flower Fresco and Man Singh Palace in the interior but this red sandstone building simply contrasting against a clear blue sky, will always be etched in your memories.
Pass By: Jaipur Wax Museum, Nahargarh Fort, Jaipur 302001 India
Afterwards around 13:30 Hrs. proceed to view the “Jal Mahal”, a lovely five-storeyed water palace(where only the top storey is visible (rest are submerged underwater)) surely awed you. Being situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake, this palace is also made from red sandstone and was used for duck-shoots by the royal parties.
Now after witnessing the eternal charm of the Amber fort and Jal Mahal, it’s time to stopover at one of the best local AC restaurants for lunch and devours the flavours of the city. Post this, proceed to explore Jaipur’s rich history at the “City Palace”, once the seat of Jaipur’s Maharaja, today comprises amazing Diwan-e- Khas, Diwan-e- Aam, Chandra Mahal, Mubarak Mahal, and other outstanding buildings, no doubt there is a lot to see in the palace rich museum from historic art through to armoury so here you will spend time between 1-2 hours.
After this, around 16:30 Hrs. you will continue your tour to visit “Jantar Mantar”, one of the biggest sundial in the world apart from being listed as a World Heritage Site, this unique structure houses many architectural and astrological instruments like Nadivalya Yantra, Jai Prakash Yantra and Laghu Samrat Yantra that provide exact time measurement, sun declination, constellation positions and other data pertaining to astronomy.
Post this; you will visit last, a five-storey façade, “Hawa Mahal” wonder. The wind is the hero of this palace as the architectural nuances inside keep the presence of wind throughout.
After an exciting day, in the evening around 18:00 Hrs. you will be driven back to Delhi to transfer to the Delhi Airport/hotel for onward journey. Hope you had good memories with this really exciting and lavish “Full Day Jaipur Tour by Car”.
Departure Point :Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.