Same Day Jaipur (Pink City) Tour from Delhi by Express Train
Wonderful “Pink City” on a day tour from Delhi via the express train. Jaipur is well known for its beautifully colored landmarks such as the Amber Fort, City Palace and Hawa Mahal. This private tour includes private transportation, tour guide, round-trip train tickets with breakfast and dinner on board as well as see the hill to the Amber Fort.
1. Explore the city of Jaipur on a day trip from Delhi via express train.
2. Visit landmarks like the Amber Fort, City Palace, and Hawa Mahal
3. Learn about the history of the city and the state of Rajasthan.
4. All transportation, tour guide, breakfast, and dinner are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport Pick up/Drop off
- Breakfast and Dinner on board train
- Private Tour Guide
- Transfers/sightseeing by a private air-conditioned car
What's excluded :
- Monument Entrances Fees
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
5:00 : You’ll be picked up at your hotel in by air conditioned car for the transfer to the New Delhi railway station.
06:00 : Depart from the New Delhi railway station for Jaipur. Driver will show you the seat. Enjoy the speedy, fully air conditioned express train with breakfast on board.
10:45 : Meet your private guide and driver at the Jaipur railway station, looking for the sign (placard) with your name outside your coach at platform.
11:30 : Begin your private tour in an air conditioned car, accompanied by your guide; visit the Amer Fort.
Meet your private guide when you arrive in pink city and proceed to the Amer Fort.Established nearly 600 years before Jaipur was founded, Amber Fort was at one time the capital of the region.
13:00 : Enjoy a lunch break at an air-conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
14.00 : Later Visit City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar.
• City Palace : Located Northeast of the center of the grid-patterned Jaipur city, incorporating an impressive and vast array of courtyards, gardens and buildings.
• Hawa Mahal : The Palace of Winds. Centuries ago, royal ladies would watch street life from the palace without exposing themselves to passersby.
• Jantar Mantar : A testimony to the profound interest in astronomy held by Raja Sawai Jai Singh II. It’s huge instruments are very accurate and when tested in recent times, have shown minimal error.
Last but not least, you will stop at the Jal Mahal, a mirror palace built in the center of Man Sagar lake. The Jal Mahal palace has had an incredible makeover.
17:00 : Later, you’ll be transferred to the Jaipur railway station for the return journey to New Delhi. Dinner will be served in the train.
17:50 : Train departs for New Delhi
22:40 : A driver will pick you up at the new delhi railway station for the transfer back to your accommodation.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.