Same Day Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi by Car
Visit the landmarks of the holy city, including the Bara Bazaar, Daksha Mahadev Temple, Jain Temple, and Shantikunj Ashram
Ride the cable car to Mansa Devi temple
After dark, witness a Hindu ceremony on the banks of the Ganges River
Private tour ensures a flexible itinerary and personalized attention
Hotel pick up and Drop off
per adult from
What's included :
- All Transfers and Sightseeing by Private Air-condition car.
- Round Trip Transportation .
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
- Private Tour.
- Professional English Speaking Guide.
- 01 Water bottle per day per person.
What's excluded :
- Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
- Monument Entrance Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ganga Aarti at Haridwar, Har Ki Pauri, Near City Control Room, Haridwar 249401 India
06.00 AM: Our Driver will pick you up and head for Haridwar, which is about a 4 hour drive.
Your first stop will be Har ki Pauri. Trusted to be one the holiest Ghats in the country, Har Ki Pauri is supposedly the first place where Ganga touches plains, leaving behind the pristine ranges of the Himalayas. The ghat is also known as the Brahma Kund where you can view the stone which has an imprint of Lord Vishnu’s foot, as pointed out by the name.
Then you will visit Mansa Devi Temple or Bilwa Tirath, believed to give blessings and execute every Mansa (wish) of its admirer. This is one of the five hegira destinations or Panch Tirath of Haridwar. This temple is the apex of the Siddh Peeth triangle – Mansa Devi, Chandi Devi and Maya Devi.
You will also explore two bridges in Rishikesh. First is Lakshman Jhula, the popular hanging bridge across the holy river Ganga. This 450 ft long Jhula is built at a height of 70 ft from the river and is about 3 kms away from the main town of Rishikesh. The other bridge is Ram Jhula which is the iron Parallax Bridge on the river Ganga in Rishikesh. Ram Jhula is the newer bridge named after Lakshman’s brother, Lord Ram.
You can enjoy lunch at a local restaurant (at your own expense) before visiting Sivananda Ashram, Parmath Niketan Temple, Gita Bhavan, Swarg Ashram, Ma Anandamayee Ashram, Sapt Rishi Ashram, and The Beatles Ashram.
In the evening during sunset, you will visit Ganga Aarti at Haridwar. Thousands of sects visit the ghats of the Ganga at Har ki Pauri at Haridwar to witness the aarti that started several decades ago.
The tradition continues unabated and is a sight to behold. It takes place on the other side of the banks where you will see the priests light up the lamps in a clockwise manner, accompanied by songs in praise of Mother Ganga. After the ritual is complete, devotees will cup their hands over the flame and raise their palms to their forehead in order to get the Goddess's purification and blessing.
Finally, head back to Delhi and get dropped at your hotel at around 10pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Driver will pick you up from Your Delhi City Hotels.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.