Same Day Ganges Haridwar Tour
Shakta Travels Pvt Ltd, is provide the best services in tourism industry, we full fill our all commitment which we do it with the guest, we do pick up to guest on time and provide the best services with quality during the tour, and guest do enjoy the tour with our well experienced English Speaking guide & driver.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air Condition Car Transport with whole tour
- 02 Mineral water bottles Per person
- Take a Dip in Holy Ganges, Haridwar
- Ganges Aarti at Hari - Ki - Pauri
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Monuments Fees, Flight Ticket, Lunch, dinner, Guide Tipping, Phone Changes
- Entry/Admission - Ganga Aarti at Haridwar
- Entry/Admission - Har ki Pauri
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ganga Aarti at Haridwar, Har Ki Pauri, Near City Control Room, Haridwar 249401 India
Ganga Aarti is a religious prayer that takes place at the bank of the sacred river Ganga at the Har Ki Pauri ghat in Haridwar. Bringing in tourists and devotees from all over the world, it is a ritual of light and sound where the priests perform prayers with bowls of fire and the ringing of the temple bells
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Har ki Pauri, Upper Road, Haridwar 249401 India
Take a Holy dip in River, Spiritual Ganges River in Haridwar and enjoy with Haridwar Sightseeing with lord Shiva gateway in Uttrakhand.
Haridwar is an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in North India's Uttarakhand state, where the River Ganges exits the Himalayan foothills. The largest of several sacred ghats (bathing steps), Har Ki Pauri hosts a nightly Ganga Aarti (river-worshipping ceremony) in which tiny flickering lamps are floated off the steps. Worshipers fill the city during major festivals including the annual Kanwar Mela.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Clarks Inn, A-1, Pillar No. 89, near Metro Station, Block A, Kailash Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.