Same Day Exotic Taj Mahal Tour By Car
Agra is the the beautiful city of Taj, is certainly a traveler's paradise. Not just because this city is bestowed with best of history and architecture, and absolutely not just because it has Taj Mahal (arguably the most beautiful monument in the world), but because it offers you many more attractions to lure your eyes and your soul.
People from all across the globe visit Agra to explore Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. However, most of them simply ignore the beauty residing in the streets of Agra, in the markets of Agra. In the Same Day Agra Tour by Car Same Day Luxury Tours will take you deep within those attractions most of the people generally ignore.
The journey starts from the National Capital of New Delhi and ends at the same place on the same day, after covering some mesmerizing attractions in Agra.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Car
- Monuments Tickets
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Early in the morning, our driver shall reach your hotel or Indira Gandhi International Airport to pick you up. After a warm welcome, get into a comfortable car and we shall start driving towards Agra.
After around 3 and a half hours of pleasant drive, we reach Agra and explore our first destination, the Taj Mahal.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Morning is the best time to visit Taj Mahal, in all seasons. During hot summers of India, this is the time when you can have the best sight without getting tired of the heat. During winters, the cool breeze passing over the River Yamuna makes your experience even more enjoyable. And during monsoons, the lush greenery around the Taj gives you best of the mornings.
Taj Mahal, a monument that has already been said and written about, is a wonderful monument built on the banks of River Yamuna. The history of Taj goes approx. 400 years back when Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan decided to build a monument for his beautiful wife Mumtaj Mahal who died while giving birth to their 14th child. Over 20,000 people were employed for 22 years, resulting in the most beautiful monument on Earth.
Taj Mahal is often called the "Symbol of Love" and is counted among the "Seven Wonders of the World" for its unbelievable architecture. A central tomb, surrounded by four huge minarets, houses the graves of the Emperor and the Queen. The entire premise is covered by a beautiful garden called Char-Bagh pattern. And in the backyard is flowing River Yamuna, making the corridor a beautiful place to spend some time at.
Spend some time here, appraising the beauty of Taj, before heading to our next destination, the Agra Fort.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
If Taj Mahal was the joy indicator for Shah Jahan, Agra Fort was the end of his joyful life. This is because Agra Fort is the same place where Shah Jahan was kept in prison by his son, Aurangzeb, during his last days until his death.
Agra Fort, one of the largest forts in India, is the real storyteller of the Mughal Empire. It was built by the third great Mughal Emperor Akbar, he started the construction in 1565 AD, of course, 4 generations were involved in the completion of the fort and more importantly, this fort laid the roots of the Mughal Empire in Agra, eventually making Agra the centre of powers.
After Agra Fort, we'll go to a 5-star restaurant to enjoy a delicious lunch. Agra is globally famous for its rich cuisines, right from traditional Mughalai cuisines to continental and Indian fast food. Enjoy your lunch and spend some time in leisure before starting next venture. Then we'll go for a brief walk in the local bazaar.
A journey to Agra is incomplete without wandering in the local craft factories and shopping for finely-crafted handmade items. Agra is globally known and recognized for its Marble Inlay work, hand-knotted carpets, fine embroidery brocades and Mughal jewellery. Since Agra was the Mughal Capital and hence, they had their ateliers for fine handmade jewellery, for the ladies of the royal Harem.
The local craft factories of Agra are known for making and selling beautiful handmade items of marble. You may buy high-quality embroidery purses/handbags and smaller replicas of Taj as a souvenir. Also, you may try some sweets including the world-famous Agra ka Petha, a dish made of ash ground vegetable.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
After a lavish day, it's time to return home. Ride into the car as we start driving towards New Delhi.
Upon arrival to Delhi, our driver shall drop you to the Airport or your hotel. The Same Day Agra Tour by Car ends here. Thank you for being a wonderful traveler.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
New Delhi Hotels & AirportAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.