Same Day Agra Tour From Jaipur
Experience the stunning beauty of sunrise and sunset on this immersive full-day tour of Agra. When you talk about Agra, one thing has to stand out - yes, the Taj Mahal. Agra is host to the only one of the Seven Wonders of the World in India, Taj Mahal, which makes the whole country proud.Also visit Agra Fort, the "Baby Taj" and see Great Emperor Akbar's tomb. This tour provides you experience of mixture of historic as well as religious excursion.
Explore Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Agra
Admire the white-marble tomb, designed for Shah Jahan’s beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal
Explore Agra Fort, a walled fortress-palace of pavilions, courtyards, and mosques
Local guides will show you around each destination
Travel in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle
Shopping extravange at Agra
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop off
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes
- Professional, Informative Tour Guide
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Visit Taj Mahal
After refreshing up you are going to visit the monument of love Taj Mahal with your expert tour guide who will brief you about the Agra city, about the mughal rulers and places to visit in Agra. The Taj Mahal is erected on the bank of river Yamuna and took 22 years time to be finished. This is the supreme expression of love of a man for his beloved. In the Taj Mahal complex you visit the mosque and the Guest house built out of red sand stone. If you wish to see the mughal artifacts and the Taj Mahal design do not forget to see the Taj museum. The cenotaph of the Taj Mahal is highly decorated with the inlaid semi precious stones.
The visit of these two megnificient monuments would certainly leave you hungry so you can savour the mughal delicacies in a local restaurant.
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Visit Local Bazaar
The city of Agra is famous for marble inlay work and other local crafts so if you want to look for any souvenir you can visit local Agra Bazaars.
Later you visit the tomb of Etmad-ud-daula which is also known as The Baby Taj. This beautiful small monument was planned and executed by Noorjahan in memory of her father Mirza Gyaas begh, built in 06 years its also known as motivation to the Taj Mahal.
Drive back to Destination
Now it is time to leave Agra city with nice visit memory of the Taj Mahal and you will be driven back to Jaipur in your private car.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from Jaipur Airport / Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in Jaipur.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.