SAMARIA GORGE adventure by local guide.
I am a local hiking leader, verified. Samaria gorge is the place l am from. I grew up at the exit of the gorge at the costal village of Agia Roumeli.l know everything about Samaria(history, habitation,tradtion, nature, herbs, plants and animals, local cusine) and of course the morphology of the hole perfecture.In the gorge there is my fathers house.Now it belongs to the natoonal park and is used for the first aid.Also there is another building(Mitato:place that made cheese)that belonged in my family and now is used as a guard house.This is a private hike that l am all the time with the costumers and can show and explaine everything around also everything about the life of the place as l am a part of the local community.i am the only local guide at the perfecture that do this hike. l also have a grat idea of the hole perfecture of the White mountains as lm hiking to them since l was a kid.Samaria is a place of rare beuty. Cave, rare birds,inreadible formations, nerrow pasagies ..
per adult from
What's included :
- Hiking stick.(batton)
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Gorge entrance 5€, ferry boat ticket 11€
- Bus ticket to Omalos 6€
- Entry/Admission - Samaria Hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Samaria Hotel, Kidonias 69, Chania 731 35, Greece
Car transfer plus bus plus ferry voat transfer will take 4 and half hours transfer time in total.
Hiking and free time dir lunch and swim will take 9h and a half.
Departure Point :Samaria Hotel, Kidonias 69, Chania 731 35, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
At the bus station
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recomemmended for travelers with knie broblems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.