Samana Tours (With Whales) Full Day Excursion! All inclusive Tour!
Visiting the Sanctuary of the Humpback Whales in Samana for free. This part is only available during the period from December 15 to March 30 of every year. beautiful ride in a safari truck until you reach a typical house where you will be shown the process of making coffee and cacao among other things.
You will continue your journey until you reach the hacienda where a beautiful horse will wait for you, in which you will make an incredible journey on horseback in the jungle until you reach the magnificent waterfall of Salto el Limon. For your return, I will be waiting for you for a delicious buffet for your lunch. You will visit one of the most beautiful islands in the Dominican Republic, Cayo Levantado, where you will enjoy a delicious piña colada and magical crystal clear waters, which have served as a stage for various commercials and films, and now it will be part of your memories.
per adult from
11 hours 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up from Hotels In Punta Cana areas
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Round trip Transportation
- Whale Watching Samana bay
- Soda/Pop Beverajes
- Horseback Ride Salto El Limon
- Samana Safari
- Cayo Levantado
What's excluded :
- Photos and Towels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Barbara de Samana, Santa Barbara de Samana, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
Visiting Samana Sanctuary for whale watching
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cayo Levantado, Cayo Levantado, Samana Province, Dominican Republic
Lunch at Bacardi Island
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please Contact Us by WhatsApp to set pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.