Salzburg to Venice Private Transfer and Sightseeing
Admire the beauty of the Austrian and Italian country side during this private 6-hour guided tour from Salzburg via the lake district of Carinthia to Venice. Take some stunning photos of the11th century castle of Werfen, which was featured in the Hollywood movie “Where Eagle’s Dare” and then spend an hour visiting the Abbey of Millstatt, which was established by Beneditine monks around 1070 ad. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included in addition to destination transportation and a private motor taxi (boat) ride. Simply bring your luggage down to the reception area of your Salzburg hotel and enjoy an included luggage service. This is easily the most comfortable way to get from your hotel in Salzburg to your hotel in Venice.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private motor taxi from Venice Marco Polo Airport to your hotel in Venice
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen, Burgstrasse 2, Werfen 5450 Austria
Enjoy pickup from any hotel or location in the city of Salzburg. Your journey to the Venice will begin with a drive along the Salzach River Valley to Werfen, which hosts an 11th century castle. Castle of Werfen is one of the most magnificent mountain fortifications in the Alps and was also used in the “Where Eagle’s Dare” movie with Richard Burton and Clint Eastwood.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Millstatt, Millstatt, Carinthia, Austrian Alps
After capturing some beautiful and memorable photographs, you’ll continue your journey onwards to Millstatt, Carinthia. Upon arrival, you will have an hour in Millstatt to explore the lovely village as well as eat lunch (own expense).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Venice, Venice, Veneto
Afterwards, you’ll continue your journey to the World Heritage Site Venice, which is a city of marble palazzi that sits beautifully atop a dazzling green lagoon. You will reach the boat dock in Venice around 4.00 pm. Here your private motor taxi will take you directly to your Venice hotel. Arrival time is dependent upon your Venice hotel location. The tour ends in Venice.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up from any hotel or address (airbnb etc.) in Salzburg, if your hotel is not in the list,then just mention it and we'll pick you up from there.Airports
- W. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.