Salzburg Old Town Walking Tour
In this tour, you will see:
- An important and unique ornamental element, chapter square.
- The historic city centre.
-The place created by the demolition of various townhouses.
-The city's most popular places to visit.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kapitelplatz & Kapitelschwemme, Kapitelplatz, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Firstly you will be visiting The Kapitelplatz which is clearly sculpted ornamental element. It is also known by the name chapter square.
Pass By: Salzburg Cathedral, Kapitelplatz 2, Salzburg 5020 Austria
You will see the Salzburg Cathedral, which is the seventeenth-century Baroque cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Salzburg.
Pass By: Salzburger Altstadt, Altstadt, Salzburg Austria
The Altstadt Salzburg is recognized as UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1996. It is the historic city center, situated on the left and right banks of the Salzach river.
Pass By: Mozartplatz, Motzartplatz, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Visit The Mozart Square which is a representative rectangular square in the old town. It was created by the demolition of various townhouses.
Pass By: Residenzplatz, Residenzpl. 4, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Visit the Residenzplatz which is a large, stately square in the historic center of Salzburg. It is one of the city's most popular places to visit.
Pass By: Getreidegasse, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Last but not least, you will visit the Getreidegasse. This is a busy shopping street in the historic Altstadt (Old Town). The narrow street is characterized by numerous high townhouses side by side with its wrought iron guild signs.
Departure Point :Chapter Square, Kapitelpl., 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return Detail :Getreidegasse, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.