Salzburg Bike and the City Tour
Combine fun, adventure and history in one tour. Take your whole family or friends on an easy bike ride with a professional guide to discover some historical sites in the city center and then explore even more of the surrounding areas of Salzburg. Visit the Residenz Platz, the Salzburg Dom or stop in the Mirabell Garden. Take a ride along the river Salzach all the way to Palace Hellbrunn and Palace Leopoldskron. On the way stop at the palaces for some photos and stories, take a rest and then continue to Nonnberg Abbey. Enjoy the small side roads with beautiful houses, gardens and views of the Alps.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- all important historical sights of Salzburg
- a qualified Austria Guide
- good English speaking guide
- gerat views of Salzburg city and the mountains
- you will see some suburbs, residential areas, our historic canal and beautiful gardens
What's excluded :
- bikes and helmet for kids under 14 years
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Residenzplatz Market, Residenzplatz 1, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Take a guided bike tour through some of Salzburg's city center and stop at Residenz Platz. You will learn about the architecture and how Salzburg transformed into "Rom of the North" by the former Prince Archbishops.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Mirabellplatz 4, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Enjoy the view overlooking the garden, take pictures of the garden and Fortress Hohensalzburg. Visit the Pegasus Fountain and the steps from the movie Sound of Music.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Nonnberg Convent, Nonnberggasse 2, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Visit Nonnberg Abbey and enjoy the old convent and a view to the Alps.
Stop At: Schloss Hellbrunn, Fuerstenweg 37, Salzburg 5020 Austria
After a longer ride along the historic Hellbrunn Alley way stop at the Hellbrunn Palace. This 400 year old site offers a great park, nice shade for a cool drink or some nice photos of the Gazeboo from the Movie Sound of Music.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Leopoldskroner Weiher, Leopoldskronstrasse, Salzburg 5020 Austria
Have fun riding the bike around residential areas to Palace Leopoldskron. This quiet place offers a great view to the Fortress Hohensalzburg, to the Palace Leopoldskron and the small lake in front of the Palace. You will love the views, the swans or ducks and many beautiful houses in then area.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Mozartpl. 5, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.