Salto do Itiquira (waterfall)
Salto do Itiquira is located in the municipality of Formosa / GO.
About 1 h 47 min (119.8 km) via BR-020
A great option for those who like waterfalls and see close by one of the biggest falls in the country with 168 meters.
Itiquira Municipal Park is a conservation unit.
Excellent option for people of all ages.
You can take beautiful pictures and take a refreshing and invigorating shower.
In the park there is a simple, cozy restaurant with Goiás food waiting for you.
Come and be with us on this tour!
per adult from
1 to 50 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- We offer a car for up to 4 people.
We offer a van for groups of up to R $ 14 people.
We offer minibuses for a group of up to 27 people.
With driver / guide accredited by the ministry
The ideal time to leave is at 8am.
Arriving at 10 am at the Itiquira jump.
Returning at 4 pm and arriving in Brasilia at 6 pm,
At Itiquira there is a restaurant for lunch.
In transport we have water for our customers.
Departure Point :1: Setor Hoteleiro Sul, St. Hoteleiro Sul - Asa Sul, Brasília - DF, 70740-610, Brazil
2: Hotel National, SHS Q. 1 - Asa Sul, Brasília - DF, 70297-400, Brazil
3: Manhattan Plaza Hotel, SHN Quadra 02 Bloco A - St. Hoteleiro Norte - Asa Norte, Brasília - DF, 70702-900, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick it up and drop it off at the hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.