Salto de Apoquindo - Santiago's waterfall hike - Private Guided Full Day Tour
Hiking to a beautiful waterfall - One of Santiago's protected areas.
If you got a day in Santiago and you want to visit the nearby mountains, have a relax day on the trails and enjoy the outdoors very close to the city you need to book this program.
This is one of the protected areas located to the east of the city of Santiago, where the trails can take you as far as 3,300 m above sea level, the highest point of the mountain chain in front of the city (Cerro San Ramón).
The main trail of the park takes you to Salto de Apoquindo or Apoquindo's waterfall where we will stop to have lunch with the peaceful sound of the water and the incredible views to the lower valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Aguas de Ramón Park
- Entry/Admission - Aguas de Ramon
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aguas de Ramón Park, Alvaro Casanova 2583, Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Chile
This is a private protected area located on the east side of the city.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Aguas de Ramon, 3011 - Alvaro Casanova 2583, La Reina, Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Chile
We are going to visit this park and hike to the waterfall
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Aguas de Ramon, 3011 - Alvaro Casanova 2583, La Reina, Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Any Hotels or directions inside Santiago city limits or Airport.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a hiking tour, although as its private we can just spent the day on the park.
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.