Salt Cathedral in Zipaquirá and Andres Carne De Res in Chía
You manage tour time! Our team will always be with a friendly smile to help you in whatever you need!!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrances to the Salt Cathedral
- Reservation in Andrés Carne de Res
- Tour host.
- Personal disinfection kit.
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira, Carrera 6 Calle 1 Parque De La Sal, Zipaquira Colombia
180 meters below the ground is the Cathedral of Salt of Zipaquira, considered the first architectural wonder of Colombia, come with us to walk through the deep passages of this mine, immersing in its religious atmosphere, enjoying works of art carved in salt, marble and rock along the route through the Cathedral.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Andrés Exprés Chía, frente ACR, Variante, Chía, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Visit one of the most recognized restaurants in Colombia, enjoy its wide variety of food and let yourself be carried away by its fun atmosphere.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you anywhere, just contact us and give us your address
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- * Temperature check for the staff one day before the tour. * Free personal disinfection kit for the travelers. (antibacterial gel, alcohol, latex gloves and face mask).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.