Salt Cathedral Day Trip
We offer the oportunity to visit this beautiful place without time limits. Meet the first colombian wonder and enjoy every step down the mine. You are the owner of your time so you'll decide how long will take you the walk through the mine, if you're not hurry, we either.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English or spanish speaking guide
- Personal disinfection kit.
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sal de Zipaquira, Carrera 6 Calle 1 Parque De La Sal, Zipaquira Colombia
You will visit the greatest architectonic work of art in Colombia, also known as the colombian first wonder, the walk through the mine where the Cathedral is located will long the time you want, our goal is your satisfaction.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Catedral Diocesana, Calle 6 N0 7-23, Zipaquira 250252 Colombia
Learn about the history behind this beautiful town and all the interesting details about our first settlers: Muisca indigenous population.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de la Independecia, Calle 5 # 6, Zipaquira 250252 Colombia
Visit the common área where the family in Zipaquirá love to go and have some fun, besides, you will learn more about the history of this place.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Will pick you up at any hotel in Bogotá, please just list the address in the book.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for claustrophobic
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- * Temperature check for the staff one day before the tour. * Free personal disinfection kit for the travelers. (antibacterial gel, alcohol, latex gloves and face mask).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.