Salmon River Thrill Seeker
The Salmon River Thrill Seeker is the best way to experience the incredible variety of options on our beautiful River. In the morning paddle yourself in an inflatable kayak through the pristine pools and moderate whitewater of the morning section above Riggins Idaho. If you are lucky the group will paddle past Big Horn Sheep running on the cliffs above the river and see a bald eagle soaring overhead. Our guides will teach you the skills and show you the lines, but paddling through will be all you, and you can certainly do it! Our custom designed kayaks and knowledgable guides will help make sure you have the tools you need to become an inflatable kayaker.
Mid-day the group paddles into our shop in Riggins where everyone walks up to the lawn to enjoy a nice relaxing BBQ lunch with a view overlooking the river. During lunch the group swaps out gear and prepares to raft as a group through the bigger class III and even class IV rapids of the afternoon section of the Salmon River. This trip includes numerous large rapids like the huge waves of Time Zone, tight squeeze, Traps and black rock.
The Salmon River thrill seeker is the trip for the group who can’t decide on the experience they want so they choose to do it all. Sign up today and come out to experience the best parts of going on the river; taking on new challenges paddling yourself and having the chance to work with your friends and family together in one boat.
per adult from
What's included :
- All equipment
- Food and drinks
- Trip includes
- guided service
What's excluded :
We will float the Riggins day section of the Salmon River from Spring Bar to Lucile Boat launch. The morning section has a number of fun class II rapids and the afternoon section a number of bigger rapids.
Departure Point :Orange Torpedo Trips | Riggins Idaho River Rafting Trips, 1512 N Main St, Riggins, ID 83549, USA
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This trip is not appropriate for kids under 12 yers old.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.