Salkantay trek 4D / 3N
Join in this adventure on one of the tours of Cusco, get excited, travel, live the experience with us where we offer you more than a trip, we offer you an experience of life and fun in the process of traveling and enjoying nature and seeing one of the wonders of the world Machu Picchu. We offer you an unforgettable trip where we include many things within it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 4x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Soraypampa Camping
- Entry/Admission - Salkantay Trail
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
Day 1: Cusco-Mollepata-Soraypampa
Stop At: Mollepata, Mollepata, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
After picking you up from your hotel we will start our adventure having the community of Mollepata as our first destination which will take us 3 hours to get to this place and stretch our legs and take photos of this beautiful place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Soraypampa Camping, Mollepata District, Anta 08645, Peru
After the delicious breakfast we will resume the route in our transport until we reach our starting point of the walk that is called Challacancha, our personal are going to prepare slightly for the start of the walk until we reach Soraypampa on the route you will be able to appreciate beautiful landscapes and a Inca canal that is still preserved, after walking approximately 3 hours we will arrive at our camp and our support staff does not wait with a hot towel and cold water to drink, we can take a short nap while our delicious lunch is ready.
Stop At: Humantay Lake, Cusco 08002 Peru
After our delicious buffet lunch prepared by our kitchen professional, we will start our walk to the Humantay Lagoon, it will take us approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes to reach the place, after a brief description of the site we will have half an hour free in the area and Then we will start with the descent to our camp.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Soraypampa Camping, Mollepata District, Anta 08645, Peru
After enjoying the Humantay Lagoon we will rest in our camp until dinner time and start making plans for the next day.
Duration: 11 hours
• Breakfast: we will enjoy our breakfast to go in the community of Mollepata
• Lunch: Delicious first buffet lunch made by our trained staff
• Dinner: dinner and snacks prepared with the best tecniches
Accommodation included: First camp in Soraypampa
Day 2: Soraypampa-Paso Salkantay-Chaullay
Stop At: Salkantay Trail, Peru
We get up at 5 am to enjoy our delicious breakfast, we start with our walk to the Salkantay pass but first we're goingt to through the challenge of the 7 snakes and their incredible view, then we will arrive at the stone monoliths and at the end after 5 hours of walking we arrive at the Salkantay pass the famous Japanese beach with its 4600 masl (15092 ft.) we will be in this place for half an hour, after taking the photos we will begin the descent to Huayrac Machay where enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by our staff After resting we will start the walk until we reach our camp in Chaullay, the descent will take us approximately 6 hours from the Salkantay pass to the Chaullay camp.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Breakfast: Delicious breakfast made by our staff at the Soraypampa camp
• Lunch: lunch provided by our staff in Huayracmachay
• Dinner: dinner and snacks will be prepared at Chaullay camp
Accommodation included: Camp in Chaullay
Day 3: Chaullay-Playa Sayahuacco-Hidroelectrica-Aguascalientes(Machu Picchu town)
Pass By: Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
After saying goodbye to our staff that accompanied us during the course of the trip, we will begin our trek up to the sayahuacco beach, where we will take our transport to take us to the community of Santa Teresa where we will take a break to enjoy a boxlunch and then continue with the transport until we reach hydroelectric, in this place walk again until we reach Aguas Calientes.
Pass By: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
After arriving in Aguas Calientes we will settle in our hotel and you will have time to go to dinner and see the surroundings.
• Breakfast: Breakfast prepared by our staff
• Lunch: boxlunch made by our staff
Accommodation included: night in Aguas Calientes in a 3 star to 4 star hotel
Day 4: Aguas Calientes- Machu Picchu- Cusco
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
After a delicious breakfast our guide will take you to the bus station which will take minutes to reach the entrance of one of the wonders of the world Machu Picchu, in this place we will stay for hours we can take the classic photo from the guardian's house, we able to see the sun temple, the main temples and the condor temple to finish the tour
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
After having visited Machupicchu we're going to Aguas Calientes to enjoy the local music and a delicious lunch in one of the restaurants selected by our staff, then our guide will take us to the train station that will take us to Ollantaytambo, where our transportation waiting for us. to go until our hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
• Breakfast: Buffet breakfast at the hotel
• Lunch: delicious lunch in one of the selected restaurants
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
passengers should not forget their passports
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.