Salento wineries tour from Matera
We will introduce you to two of the best wineries in the Salento area of Puglia.
Many wineries in the region open their doors to visitors and wine lovers to share and to involve more people in some stages of the harvest, or simply to invite people taste their wines in the cellar.You will be a special guest, with a choice of wines, according to your taste. The Salice Salento region is famous for the Primativo and Negramaro reds. The region is also known for it's up and coming whites. Verdeca and Fiano are becoming more fashionable and should be experienced. Enjoy a lunch lunch featuring locally sourced products, including cheeses and cold cuts at one of the wineries to accompany your tasting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting
- Lunch - A light lunch of locally sourced products, including cheeses and cold cuts, will be served to accompany your wine tasting.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salento, Salento, Puglia
We will visit 2 wineries within the Salento Primitivo Negramaro region and taste award winning wines and delicious food.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.