Salem's Spooky Spectres Walking Ghost Tour
Visit the spookiest spots in downtown Salem and hear haunting tales of murder, mystery, and mayhem on this Spooky-kooky (skooky?) 60 minute tour of this historic city!
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salem, Salem, Massachusetts
Visit the spookiest spots and hear tales of murder, madness, and mayhem in the heart of downtown Salem.
Sites visited during this tour include the Old Salem Gaol, Cinema Salem, the Armory, Phillips Library, Pickman House, Old Burying Point, Town Hall, Joshua Ward House, Wicked Good Books, and the Lyceum.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :30 Church St, Salem, MA 01970, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- By taking this tour you are indicating that you have complied with all local, state, and federal travel, safety, and quarantine requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.