Salem Forest Lore Tour
Unlike any walking tour in Salem, the Forest Lore Tour takes you outside the heart of downtown and into one of the few remaining wild places in the area, where you learn from a practicing Witch, what it means to experience real magic, why nature is so important, and how to incorporate ancient knowledge into modern life.
Wear your hiking boots and bring your curiosity! This is a one-mile, guided hike that takes to you the crossroads of science, history, and philosophy in Salem Woods. We operate rain or shine, but snow might be a no-go due to trail conditions and parking.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salem, Salem, Massachusetts
Step away from the bustle of downtown and walk with the Mushroom Witch through magical Salem Woods. Learn about healing plants, witchcraft, folklore, ecology, and the natural history of this enchanting city.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :75 Wilson St, Salem, MA 01970, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Due to COVID-19, tour groups are limited to 8 guests. Masks must be worn (and covering the nose and mouth) at all times during the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.