Salda Lake-Pamukkale Tour, Hierapolis Ancient City, Cleopatra Pool from Marmaris
Holidaymakers are able to join an incredible journey in time by visiting important sites, and admire the beauty of nature that surrounds them. White day will take you to explore the Salda Lake and the famous Pamukkale Natural Wonders of Turkey in the same day. Salda Lake is one of the most spectacular natural wonders in Turkey. Many people characterize it as the Turkish Maldives as the scenery is really exotic. Pamukkale is also another famous site in Turkey. It is a natural wonder which hosts a huge mountain, completely dressed in white color. UNESCO listed Pamukkale, as a world heritage site in Turkey. This excursion allows you to visit these two very special natural wonders.
The excursion is ideal for those who wish to explore the nature and enjoy a tranquil and relaxing setting. In addition, it is ideal for those who wish to visit the infamous thermal springs and receive their therapeutic benefits.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop-back service
- English Speaking Guide
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Full insurance
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees Hierapolis; 100 TL, Cleopatra Pool; 80 TL
- Personal Expenditures
- Entry/Admission - Hierapolis & Pamukkale
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salda, Salda, Burdur Province
Salda Lake. Also known as the Turkish Maldives, this lake is a natural wonder with an unparalleled natural beauty. The key characteristic of this lake is the exotic setting that has, with white shores and turquoise waters. Salda Lake is surrounded by a tranquil and pristine setting. Imposing mountains with pine trees compose a truly unique and ideal backdrop.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hierapolis & Pamukkale, Pamukkale 20280 Turkey
The first thing to explore when you arrive is the Cotton Castle. Also known as the Calcium Terraces, this white-washed mountain impresses visitors with its size and beauty. On the edges of this calcium mountain, there are naturally-shaped terraces that are filled with thermal water.
This place is also famous with the ancient city of Hierapolis. This ancient Greek and Roman settlement used to be an important commercial and spiritual centre during antiquity.
During your free time, you may visit another well-known site of the area, the Cleopatra’s Pool. This antique thermal pool is a complex of multiple thermal springs and is known for easing the bones’ and muscles’ pain.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Marmaris, Muğla, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Marmaris, Siteler and Icmeler Hotels
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.