Salar de Uyuni - 1 full day tour
Explore the Salar de Uyuni on a 4x4 tour, with a reliable agency and years of experience that overwhelm us.
We know the special tastes of each tourist who comes to visit us!
Our tour covers all the highlights of the city and its surroundings, from the train cemetery, the largest salt desert in the world, lagoons with volcanoes that give a unique view, valley of volcanic rocks and giant cacti that demonstrate a vegetation admirable.
You will be able to enjoy meals, lodging, guide, all the entrances and special stops. Time to take classic photos in perspective on the huge salt flats and many surprises that you can only see LIVING THIS MAGICAL MOMENT, with people you know about the place, its people, history and culture.
You will find some more details below.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4X4 transport
- All entries
- Entry/Admission - Train Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Museo de la Llama y la Sal
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
- Entry/Admission - Isla Incahuasi
- Entry/Admission - Tunupa Volcano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Train Cemetery, Uyuni Bolivia
Initially we will visit the Train Cemetery on the edge of the city, the old abandoned locomotives remember the time of mining glory in the region.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Museo de la Llama y la Sal, Ruta 30, Colchani 09700 Bolivia
In the town of Colchani we will be able to appreciate how the locals take part of the extracted salt and, being carried away by the imagination, they use it in the elaboration of handicrafts. Creating different things such as picture frames, jewelry boxes, local animals and other accessories where they capture the Andean landscapes. You can also find beautiful textiles, traditional fabrics and functional or decorative ceramics.
Through this population we will be able to see and appreciate its culture, traditions and way of life of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
The wonderful Salar de Uyuni known as the largest salt desert in the world, is like a mirror that reflects the sky. Surrounded by mountains and volcanoes that reach 5000 meters above sea level. Where on our way we can observe fantastic optical illusions that are accentuated in the rainy season and also the “Ojos de Agua”, small eruptions of salt that will help us to know the process of formation of this infinite sea of salt.
We will also visit the “Hotel de Sal”, the first of its kind, which currently functions as a museum.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Isla Incahuasi, Salar De Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
At noon we arrive at Incahuasi Island in the center of the
salar, where we can observe large populations of
cacti, sea rock fossils, local fauna and spectacular
views of the salt flat from the top of the island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tunupa Volcano, La Plata, Bolivar y Sucre., Uyuni 45324 Bolivia
We continue to the north of the Salar at the foot of the Thunupa volcano, a sacred mountain venerated by primitive pre-Columbian cultures, about 5432 meters above sea level.
Its surroundings are home to flamingos, ostriches, foxes and flora that can survive in this rare and unique ecosystem.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uyuni, Uyuni, Potosi Department
Return to Uyuni at approximately 17:00 pm. ending a great day. Although if you want you can accompany us to see a true spectacle of nature such as the sunset, where we also provide snacks for greater satisfaction.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide you with the transfer from the airport or from the bus terminal to the city center so that you can walk and / or have breakfast on your own at ease. Until the time of the start of the tour (9:30 am approximately).Airports
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.