Salamanca Walk - History Tour
Our walking tour is very well researched, covers the colonial history as well as current tourism developments and attractions, has been attended by all ages, presented by a passionate tour guide.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Pictures & drawings of Hobart, Salamanca and Battery Point
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Food and Beverage Items
Our walking tour is showcasing Hobart's past & present, is physically not demanding and has been attended by all ages.Explore the colonial history of Hobart alongside historic architectural treasures.
• Battery Point Sculpture Trail, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Departure Point :Spacebar Gallery, Studio 021, Salamanca Arts Centre, 77 Salamanca Place, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.