Sakkara and Memphis
Visit the older
Step Pyramid at
Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near
Cairo in one day
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel by Sun Pyramids Tours representative, to enjoy a great excursion to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :- Pick-up Time: Around 08:00 AM ,09:00 AM, 11:00 AM , 11:00 AM or 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.