Saint-Tropez & Port-Grimaud Private Full-Day Tour
With this private tour, you will discover the cinematic Saint Tropez and the French Venice called Port Grimaud.
Discover Saint-Tropez which was a few other port cities, originally a discreet fishing village, located about 1h30min driving from Nice. In the 1950's, it became an internationally known seaside resort, renowned principally because of the influx of artists of the French New Wave in cinema. It later became a resort for the European and American travelers and some of the wealthiest people are attracted by the seaside and the peaceful life of the village.
Discover Port Grimaud, 15min away from St Tropez, a fascinating place for its beauty and atmosphere in the city. Called "a city by the lake." by the locals, the boat seats are located directly in front of the doors of the houses. The French architect F. Spoerry created this seaside town in the 1960s.
This tour is limited to a private tour with a private guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Smile :-)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Grimaud, Port Grimaud, Grimaud, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Discover Port Grimaud, 15min away from St Tropez, a fascinating place for its beauty and atmosphere that reigns in the city. The locals call the Port Grimaud, "a city by the lake." Unlike Venice, the boat seats are located directly in front of the doors of the houses. You can monitor your house from the window of your apartment. The French architect François Spoerry created this seaside town in the 1960s by modifying the marshes of the river Giscle on the bay of Saint-Tropez. Built with channels in a Venetian manner, but with "Fishermans" style houses resembling those in St. Tropez. The main traffic-free town is popular with boat owners as most properties come with their berth. Port Grimaud 2 (extending the town further East) was completed in the 1970s, and then again, Port Grimaud 3 was in the 90s.
The best way to discover the village is on a boat tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saint-Tropez, Saint-Tropez, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Discover Saint-Tropez which was a few other cities, originally a discreet fishing village, located near Nice, about 1h30min driving, but this ancient city became more popular, writers and famous artists who have been inspired by the beauty of the village. Historically, Saint Tropez was a stronghold and fishing village until the beginning of the 20th century. It was the first town on this coast to be liberated during World War II. In the 1950's, it became an internationally known seaside resort, renowned principally because of the influx of artists of the French New Wave in cinema. It later became a resort for the European and American jet set and tourists.
Have lunch in the village.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nikki Beach, 1093 route de l'Epi, 83350 Ramatuelle, Saint-Tropez France
Discover the best sandy beaches of the French Riviera.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Anywhere on the French Riviera: from Cannes to MonacoPorts
- Port de Monaco
- Port de Cannes
- Port de Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Port de Nice
- Port d'Antibes
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.