Saint Remy of Provence & Les Baux de Provence Minivan Tour
Explore the heart of Provence with your private professional guide.
Visit Saint Rémy de Provence with your guide and walk in the footsteps of Van Gogh exploring the Monastery of Saint Paul de Mausole where Van Gogh stayed and where he painted many paintings.
Visit the village of Les Baux de Provence, its medieval castle and its extraordinary painting exhibition in the Carrières de Lumières.
This tour starts wherever you are in Provence.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - St. Paul de Mausole
- Entry/Admission - Chateau des Baux de Provence
- Entry/Admission - Carrieres des Lumieres
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul de Mausole, off D5 direction Les Baux Next to Glanum, 13210 Saint-Remy-de-Provence France
Visit the psychiatric asylum where Van Gogh was interned.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chateau des Baux de Provence, Grand rue, 13520 Les Baux de Provence France
Visit the Château des Baux de Provence.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Carrieres des Lumieres, route de Maillane, 13210 Les Baux de Provence France
Visit the painting exhibition in the Careers of Lights
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up everywhere in Provence.Airports
- Marseille Airport, 13727 Marignane France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.