Saint Remy, Les Baux and Pont du Gard Small Group Day Trip
Journey to Saint Remy de Provence for stop at the Antiques (Triumphal Arch and funeral monument) located in a field of olive trees; a landscape painted several times by Van Gogh.
Les Baux de Provence, village located upon a rock at 245 meters high, with its historical pedestrian center : the museum of santons, the Hôtel des Porcelets, beautiful house of the 16th century, the St Vincent Church, pretty romanesque building...
Visit of the famous site of the Pont du Gard dated from the first century and classified by UNESCO, the most amazing and well preserved part of the Roman acqueduct which supplied water to Nîmes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seats)
- Pont du Gard entrance ticket.
- Entry/Admission - Pont du Gard
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up / drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 400 route du Pont du Gard La Bégude, 30210 Vers-Pont-du-Gard France
Visit the impressive Roman bridge linking the 2 banks of the Gardon river.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Les Baux de Provence, Les Baux de Provence, Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Enjoy your free time in the village of Les Baux de Provence. Possibility to visit the remains of the famous medieval castle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Les Antiques, route Departementale 5 Route des Baux de Provence, 13210 Saint-Remy-de-Provence France
Photo stop next to the Roman remains from Glanum city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :41 Cours Jean Jaurès, 84000 Avignon, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.