Saint Petersburg Scenic Segway Tour
On this one hour Scenic Segway Tour of Downtown St. Petersburg which is located in the Historic District, you will be viewing 5 miles of endless parks and beautiful waterfront for most of this tour. Your guide will be pointing out and explaining all the local flora and fauna as well as some historical facts through your own personal headset receiver. If you are lucky perhaps a dolphin or manatee will be spotted on your tour. You will also be seeing where some wonderful museums, restaurants, bars and shops are located. As well as getting a feel of this vibrant city’s vibe all while riding on a Segway.
You will receive a 20 minute hands on training prior to the tour. Each person will have a Segway i2, headset receiver, bottle of water, helmet and sunscreen provided.
Strict 24 hour cancellation policy.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- Segway i2
- Bottled water
- 20-minute training
- Audio headset receiver
- Tour Guide
- 1 hour guided tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Dali Museum, One Dali Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33701-4901
Will stop to take pictures
Pass By: Gizella Kopsick Arboretum, 901 N Shore Dr NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701-2052
Travel through the Arboretum viewing over 500 of different types of palm trees
Stop At: Vinoy Park, 701 Bayshore Drive Northeast, St. Petersburg, FL
Travel through Vinoy Park stopping at Centennial Sundial at Vista Point
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :335 2nd Ave NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be at least 11 years old.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parent.
- Must weigh between 100-300 lbs.
- Must watch Segway safety video located on my website.
- 24 hour cancellation policy
- Not recommended for travelers with vertigo or any other balance issues
- Not recommended for travelers with knee or hip issues
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.