Saint Mark’s cathedral guided visit
St. Mark's basilica is one of the many symbols of Venice and of Italy as well. It is impossible to leave Venice without visiting it. With your local expert guide, discover the history and the anecdotes related to this great and iconic cathedral. This golden jewel will leave you so speechless that you will never forget the feeling of being inside of one of the most beautiful and important places of Venice. Continue your visit reaching the panoramic terrace to admire the amazing view on Saint Mark's square. Your guide will tell you about the story of the horse statues located on that same terrace and they will make you discover the city from a completely different point of view.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed guide
- ticket to the museum of the basilica
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, Piazza San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
Meet the local guide and start exploring the world-famous St.Mark's basilica.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Saint Mark's Basilica, P.za San Marco, 328, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This Tour runs rain or shine.
- Saint Mark's cathedral can be closed to the public in case of high tides. In this case, we will communicate it to the participants as soon as possible and we will arrange an alternative.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- If the group is equal to or greater than 6 participants, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.