Saint Kitts Zipline Experience
Zipline Through the Tropical Rainforest - The Tour is situated on a Historic Sugar Estate and Rum Distillery site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Zipline Gear
What's excluded :
You will be required to sign a waiver form and verify your weight prior to the Tour: There is a weight requirement for this Tour (minimum 60 lbs and maximum 275 lbs). The Lead Guide will introduce himself and the other Team members and provide a Tour Briefing.
FULL TOUR: This is 1.5 to 2 hour tour that gives a full exploration of all five lines. You will begin your journey on line 1 where you will be given a detailed orientation of our complete system. After, flying line 1 you will embark on a short off road drive to an elevated location where you will then fly our next three lines, line 2, 3 and 4 over 250ft above the valley floor. A short walk down hill will take you to line 5 where you will race your partner on our dual line system.
HALF TOUR: This tour is about 1 hour in duration. It includes flying on 3 Lines: Line 1 followed by a short off-road to fly on Lines 4 and 5.
FLY & WALK: This is about 1.5 hours in duration. You fly on Lines 1, 3 and 4. It includes a short off-road drive as well as a guided nature walk along Wingfield River.
Departure Point :Wingfield Estate Sugar Plantation Ruins, St Kitts & Nevis
Traveler pickup is offered
The price includes transportation from the Basseterre/FrigateBay area. Any pick ups required outside of Basseterre/FrigateBay area would be at an additional cost. Persons can also drive on their own to the Zipline site location at Wingfield Estate, Old Road and start the Tour from the site.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.