Saint-Emilion Small Group Morning Wine Trip with Winery & Tastings from Bordeaux
Taste the worldwide famous wines of Saint Emilion on this small-group tour and wander the streets of the medieval village, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will try up to 4 wines and will taste a delicious Bordeaux made chocolate on this morning tour!
Perfect to get back to Bordeaux just in time for lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Central Bordeaux pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- English-speaking local driver/guide
- visit and tastings at Grand Cru winery (red wines only)
- Guided walk of UNESCO-listed village of Saint-Emilion
- Small bottle of water
- Wine & locally made chocolate pairing
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to monuments, museums, and attractions (other than those specified in itinerary)
- Gratuities (optional)
- You'll meet your guide around 8:50am at your central departure point in Bordeaux, where you'll then head out to explore the charming medieval village of Saint-Emilion and its vineyard (listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site). The tour will start off with a guided walking tour through Saint-Emilion village. The morning will end up with a visit in a Grand Cru winery for a visit and tasting. During the tour, you will learn about the complete wine making process, what the French call the 'terroir' and most importantly, you will be able to taste the beautiful merlot wines of Saint-Emilion.
You'll travel back to Bordeaux just in time for lunch and for you to be able to enjoy the rest of your day. Ask your guide for lunch recommendations!
Departure Point :Tourist Information Office, 12 Cours du 30 Juillet, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids from 12 years old. Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per tour
- Near public transportation
- The minimum number of people for each tour is 2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum is not reached and proceed to a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- Daily desinfection of our fleet / Mask is mandatory during transporation until further notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.