SAILING YACHT ORION 51fFT / Sunset in Cartagena's bay * 4 HOURS EXPERIENCE * *
What makes this experience unforgettable is being aboard the Orion, a 51 feet sailing yacht enjoying the sunset in Cartagena like never before!
We will sail along the Impressive Bay of Cartagena and Tierra Bomba as the city prepares for the gorgeous nightly skyline. Relax with friends and loved ones, cocktails in hand accompanied by the best appetizers or dinner if you wish.
As we glide over the turquoise waters of the Caribbean, the sky transforms as the time passes by. The crimson sun descends toward the exuberant ocean backdrop as yellow, red, pink and blue they take center stage, lighting up the sky and ending another magnificent day in paradise.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Luxury Sail Yacht
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Centro de Convenciones Cartagena de Indias
- Entry/Admission - Cartagena Concierge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cartagena Concierge, 54, Dg. 35 #35 Piso 2 Pasaje de Badillo Old City, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
We start by picking you up from your accommodation to bring you to the Marina and welcome you on board your 77 feet Sailing yacht Ocean Phoenix.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro de Convenciones Cartagena de Indias, Calle 24 N 8a-344 Getsemani, Cartagena Colombia
We'll sail along the Bay of Cartagena, to admire the beauty of the City from the water. Enjoy a special moment with a glass of champagne, appetisers, fascinating stories of the Pirates in Cartagena and good music.
Enjoy the Caribbean lifestyle!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cartagena Concierge, 54, Dg. 35 #35 Piso 2 Pasaje de Badillo Oficina 201, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
We'll end up our unforgettable experience in the Old City, drop you off at Pegasos dock and bring you back to your accommodation.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Isla Tierra Bomba, Isla Tierra Bomba, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Tierra Bomba is the closest island to Cartagena de Indias’ old village. With four Afro-Colombian native fishing villages, the place is still very alive and interesting for the fortresses that the Spanish built during colonial times to defend the city’s entrance to the bay and access to it.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation in Cartagena, Airport or Cruise Ship Port.Airports
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
- Cartagena Port
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: The price applied for this product is for the entire boat
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- • Don't talk to or accept anything from strangers. • Use hand sanitizer when you can’t wash your hands.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.