Sailing Nile cruise from Luxor for 7 nights
Sail along the Nile River on a one-week luxury cruise from Luxor. Visit ancient landmarks such as the Abu Simbel Temples, the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple, the city of Aswan, and many small villages over the course of the week. Discover the rich history of ancient Egypt and soar over the city in a hot air balloon during this once-in-a-lifetime cruise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5 stars Nile cruise for 7 nights luxor to luxor
- cabin with all facilities
- meals start with lunch end with breakfast last day
- all sites which mentioned in the program
- pick up and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
- Egyptology tour guide
- horse and carriage
- motor boat
- hot air balloon
- taxes and charges
- abu simbel trip
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Day 1: Luxor
Ride a hot air balloon,enjoy the kings valley,the amazing Abu simbel temples,listen to the Nile whispers all by sailing Nile cruise. our Egyptology tour guide will pick you up on time where we going to start our amazing tour. down to the Nile where we going to take traditional motor boat to get to west bank of Luxor, visit the most ancient temples in the whole world valley of the kings. drive over to visit the famous queen hatshepsut temple. it is great chance to be at the west bank to visit carter house the famous English man who discovered tut ankh amun treasures. back to the east and check in cruise. after some rest it is good chance to be in Luxor to visit the old market of Luxor. over night cruise.
• Day 2: Luxor
Early morning enjoy the life trip as they call it hot air balloon and take unique photos of the real civilization from above. back where the cruise will start to sail. enjoy the fabulous view at the both sides of Luxor river Nile. sail through the old villages,beautiful islands,Egyptian culture.arrive to esna city. pass esna lock. over night cruise.
• Day 3: Edfu - Kom ombo
Early morning the cruise will stop at edfu city. touch the culture and ride traditional horse and carriage to reach to edfu temple. back to cruise and sail over towards komombo city. enjoy your drink on cruise sun deck during sailing. cruise will stop around sun set time for visit komombo temple. back and over night cruise.
• Day 4: Aswan
We arrive to Aswan city which is famous by nubian culture.
after breakfast we going to start our amazing tour down to the Nile where we will take a motor boat to visit philae island temple. drive over and visit the famous aswan high dam. back to cruise and get some rest. it is a great chance to be in aswan to visit the old market of aswan. over night cruise.
• Day 5: Abu Simbel
Around 5 am this is time to visit one of the most important temples in whole the world abu simbel temples. back and over night cruise.
• Day 6: Aswan
Cruise will start to sail again towards luxor. enjoy both nubian and Egyptian culture during sailing. the nubian islands,villages,green lands all over the way during sailing. over night cruise.
• Day 7: Cruise
Day at leisure and over night cruise.
• Day 8: Luxor
After breakfast be ready for east bank tour of Luxor.
Our tour will start by visit the biggest temple in whole the world karnak temple. continue our fabulous tour by visit the beautiful Luxor temple.
end of service.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all our guests from luxor train Station,Airport,hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.