Sailing full day island DIA with lunch from Heraklion
The minibus picks you up outside your hotel and takes you to the port in Heraklion, where the boat leaves at 10 o'clock. During the trip to the Island Dia the captain will explain some of the history and secrets about the protected Island Dia. Reaching the Saint George bay it is time to walk to the little church or just enjoy the silence by snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing. Then it is time for lunch and to try the delight Cretan food that is prepared by the skipper. After lunch we sail of again to a second hided bay to relax and enjoy. Around 17 the boat slowly sails back to the port of Heraklion where you can see the city from a new point of view. In the port the minibus is waiting to bring you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- delight Cretan food that is prepared by the skipper
- Free Snorkeling & Fishing equipment available on the boat
- Pick up / drop off (Fodele till Malia)
- Snacks and drinks provided during whole trip. Drinks are water, soft drinks, beer, wine and raki.
- Entry/Admission - Sailing In Cretan and Aegean Sea
What's excluded :
- extra drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heraklion, Heraklion, Crete
Your sailing trip start and end at the beautiful port of the capital of Crete; Heraklion
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Sailing In Cretan and Aegean Sea, Heraklion, Crete Greece
During your sailing trip you can visit the island DIA.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
To receive the EXACT pickup place and -time, please send an email to Eye Travel min 24h before the day of the tour.GENERALArea Malia - Stalida/Stalis - Chersonissos - Piscopiano - Koutouloufari: +/- 9.00 amArea Fodele - Agia Pelegia - Amoudara - Heraklion: +/- 9.00 amThere are no pickups out of this area. We will meet you in the port.Ports
- Heraklion Port Passenger Station, Leof. Nearchou, Iraklio 713 07, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The capacity of the boat is 8 or 10 persons.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- * port police papers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.