Sailing Excursion from San Juan
AM. PM. or Sunset, sailing around the Bay and Harbor of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico. This sightseeing, sailing tour will pass historical, Old San Juan Forts and views of the Castle and city-scapes . A truly exclusive, off the beaten path, private experience. If desired you can learn the skill of sailing with the optional request of a hands-on lesson always available to everyone. We differentiate ourselves as a stepping stone to the education of chartering and discovering the facts of sailing to inform the client so that by the end of this trip you'll have the answers needed to make the decision of buying, chartering and planning for future ownership and basic knowledge of boating and sailing. For experienced Sailors we have a Bareboat option where our Captain is simply there to answer questions and for safety.
per adult from
What's included :
- safety gear
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Ground Transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old San Juan, San Juan Puerto Rico
Beginning from a historical fishing dock, you'll get an experience ranging from the industrial bays, loading docks and mechanical wonders to the historical sights, Old San Juan, Forts, the Govoner's Mansion and architecture of the old spanish builders to the open ocean, weather permitting. The unrivaled experience of wind powered travel. learning the ins and outs of the skill or the wonder of the ocean and the atmosphere through which we travel. Puerto Rico's perpetual summer is our greatest gift. The amazing blue waters that shine in the everlasting summer is nothing short magical on this enchanted isle. Returning at request or at the end of our flexible full day trip.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Qué PezCao, Calle Cerra, Parque Central, Villa Pesquera Hoare, San Juan, 00907, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to weather conditions. Will match any (USCG certified and fully insured vessel) price in San Juan Bay.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.