Sailing Delta tour and full-day Tigre city tour with lunch
We recommend you this excursion if you are thinking of getting to know Tigre, one of the main tourist destinations from Buenos Aires. When arriving to Tigre through the Tou- rist Bus Tigre we will go to visit the main points of interest of the town, among which stand out the Tigre Art Museum and Paseo Victorica.
After the City Tour is finished, we’ll go for lunch to Faustino, a restaurant loca- ted inside the river station. After lunch we will continue the walk in the Puerto de Frutos to end with a navigation tou- ring the Delta of Paraná, and then the Río de la Plata with a magnificent view of the City of Buenos Aires, arriving at Puerto Madero, in the heart of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- City Tour in Tigre, with local guide.
- Lunch at Faustino Bar and Rest
- Delta Premium Navigation. With coffee and alfajor.
- Hotel pickup to ONLY hotels located at downtown areas
- Bilingued Guide English , Spanish and portuguese
- Tour to the puerto de Frutos
- Tigre Tourist Bus - Audio guide during navigation and bus ride
- guided Tigre city tour
- Sailing back to Puerto Madero
What's excluded :
- Return to the hotel. We finish in important tourist spots.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de arte Tigre, Paseo Victorica 972, Tigre B1648DVT Argentina
Part of the tigre tour: Where the Paseo Victorica ends, one of the most picturesque routes that can be done by Tigre along the Luján River, are the Municipality of Tigre and the Tigre Art Museum. That corner hides the present and also the past (and the heritage) of Tigre and Argentina.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tigre Delta Project, Tigre Argentina
Part of the Delta Tour: Today the Delta combines through different routes the charm that its privileged nature generates with the certain possibility of knowing its history, culture and philosophy of life. This region of labyrinthine streams, rivers and islands owes its name to the type of mouth of the Paraná River and to the actual presence of the yaguareté.
We can enjoy the benefits of this biosphere by hiking and boat ride with our guide accompanying us to please us with the history of each place.
Duration: 4 minutes
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
Part of the Delta tour: The Puerto de Frutos is perhaps the most visited place by tourists who arrive at Tigre every weekend. In its beginnings, the Puerto de Fruto received and commercialized the fruits that were produced on the islands. At present, the Puerto de Frutos offers visitors plants, typical products made of reeds, furniture and objects to decorate the house. It is located on the right bank of the Luján River a few blocks from the Fluvial Station. We will cross the port so that you have the possibility of admiring the crafts and doing shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Rio de la Plata, Buenos Aires Argentina
El Río de la Plata es un estuario o bahía del Cono Sur de América formado por la unión de los ríos Paraná y Uruguay. Puede ser dividido en dos sectores: el sector interior, compuesto por los tramos superior y medio, el cual es de poca profundidad y se encuentra desprovisto de intrusión salina, y el sector exterior, comprendido entre Punta del Este y la bahía de Samborombón, tramo de mayor profundidad, y con una importante influencia marina al ser ya un estuario del océano Atlántico
Pass By: Delta Terra Natural Reserve, Arroyo Rama Negra Chico & Espera, Tigre Argentina
Delta Tour: Delta Terra It is the Delta's first natural destination. It offers visitors the possibility of spending the day or just a few hours developing various recreational activities. It is incorporated into the Azara Foundation's Private Reserves program, under the protected landscape figure. It is open to the public with the purpose of offering visitors the opportunity to know the Delta in a special way. Its mission is the conservation of the environment with its associa- ted flora and fauna, education and environmental interpretation and the development of responsible tourism in the Delta
Pass By: Distrito de Arte Boulevard Saenz Pena, Calle Saenz Pena 1300 entre Albarellos y Sarmiento, Tigre B1648EAX Argentina
Tigre has a parallel world, avant-garde, innovative and full of art. Since 2009, an art and gastronomy circuit took over the northern area of Greater Buenos Aires. And in just two blocks breathes culture, music and cuisine in incredible spaces such as shops, galleries and markets.
Pass By: Bahia Grande Nordelta, Ruta 27, Nordelta Argentina
En Bahía Grande, los veleros están amarrados, algunos se desplazan hacia la salida al Río Luján para arrancar la jornada de navegación.
Pass By: Paseo Victorica, Tigre 1648 Argentina
Part of the Delta tour: This picturesque walk offers different places for visitors who come to the Tigre. It runs along the coast of the Tigre and Luján Rivers with beautiful views of the islands and it is possible to admire rowing clubs, recreational areas and coastal homes, among which the Club de Regatas stands out. Restaurants and bars operate in the area of Paseo Victorica. On weekends, a sector is pedestrian, cars are not allowed and many people go to enjoy the river and the outdoors. We will do this in our tour with the guide that will provide us with the history of the place.
Departure Point :9 de Julio Avenue, Av. 9 de Julio, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers located at hotels in downtown areas
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Lunch at Faustino restaurant- Menu: Starter: 2 meat or vegetable empanadas. Main Course: Bondiola braised in beer with sweet potato puree Vegetable wok with rice noodles Dessert: Ice Cream Drinks: 1 of your choice: Soda Mineral or flavored water Wine glass
- FREQUENCY: Mon to Sat
- DURATION: 8 hs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.