Sailing Day with Lunch Onboard and Flamenco in Valencia
Spend a beautiful day on the water during this 3-hour sailing trip in Valencia. Board a spacious catamaran and sail alongside an expert crew as you bob along the Valencia coastline. Visit secluded swimming areas, bask in the sun, and feast on a delicious on-board lunch as you sit aboard the boat or lay on its comfortable mesh net. At night, enjoy a great live Flamenco Show in the historical center.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-hr. Cruise entrance fees with lunch on board
- Lunch on board: salad, paella, fruit, a drink by person (beer, sangria or softdrink)
- Inflatables during the stop
- 1-hr. Flamenco Show entrance fees
- Drink by person during the Flamenco Show (beer or sangria)
- Entry/Admission - Mundo Marino Valencia
- Entry/Admission - Cafe del Duende
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mundo Marino Valencia, Carrer del Moll de la Duana, s/n, 46024 València, Valencia, Spain
The soft breeze announces the departure of the cruise from the modern Port of Valencia. An expert crew sets sail for a comfortable and enjoyable journey.
The spacious catamaran makes it possible for you to travel seated or lying on the mesh net as you admire the Valencia coastline, the breathtaking views of the city and the hidden corners of the bay.
During the trip, there will be a stop for you to enjoy a tranquil swim away from the crowded beaches or to have fun with inflatables in the water. After some time swimming you’ll savor a paella lunch on board.
Then, you will head back to the port and have enough free time to explore the city or to take a break until the Flamenco Show starts.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cafe del Duende, Calle Turia 62, 46008, Valencia Spain
This night, you’ll be immerse in the delightful experience of a live Flamenco Show. The "tablao" is located near to the Quart Towers.
All the magic of genuine flamenco in a show that lasts 1 hour that will captivate you with their dances, songs and more traditional sounds of the Spanish guitar.
You'll also enjoy a drink (beer or sangria) during the Show.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mundo Marino Valencia, Carrer del Moll de la Duana, s/n, 46024 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Café del Duende, Carrer del Túria, 62, 46008 València, Valencia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel are recommended.
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board.
- Flamenco venue is located at the old town, near to the Quart Towers.
- Flamenco schedules: Thursday 9pm. Friday- Saturday 10pm. Sunday 6:45pm.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant 0-3 years free, meals not included.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- Electric wheelchairs are not accessible, only lightweight ones. Notify at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our staff has completed the “COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS COURSE” according to the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, taught by Europreven. Boarding pass on mobile in digital format. Safety distance boarding by groups. Social distance between people who do not travel together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.